Further, if you are a resident of the State of North Carolina and would like to opt-out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that where North Carolina residents opt-out from permitting their personal information to be shared, such individuals may still receive selected offers directly from us, in accordance with applicable law.
1. Personal Information Collected
1.1 Personal Information
Personal information is any information that can either itself identify you as an individual or that can be connected to you indirectly by linking it to such information.
- (a) your name;
- (b) email address;
- (c) date of birth;
- (d) PayPal or credit card billing information;
- (e) contacts you choose to submit;
- (f) profile photo;
- (g) username;
- (h) location;
- (i) any other information you submit to Rise when choosing to participate in various activities on the Service.
In addition to the above, we may need to verify your identity in order for you to use some aspects of the Service. For purposes of verification, we may also collect the following personal information from you (for compliance reasons, provision of this information, when requested, is a mandatory condition of using our Service):
- (a) passport information;
- (b) drivers license information;
- (c) other identification documents;
- (d) permanent and temporary address;
- (e) tax-related information; and
- (f) other information as may be required to verify you in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
In addition, if you choose to log in, access or otherwise connect to the Service, through a social networking service (such as Facebook), we may collect your user ID and user name associated with that social networking service, as well as any information you make public using that social networking service. We may also collect information you have authorized the social networking service to share with us (such as your user ID and email address).
1.3 Log File Information
When you use our Service, our servers may automatically record certain information that your device sends whenever you visit any website and use certain apps (Log Data). Log Data may include information such as a user’s Internet protocol, device browser type, and operating system.
1.4 Third Party Services
Rise may also collect information about you from third parties, such as marketing partners, identity verification services, anti-fraud services and other service providers.
1.5 Anonymous Data
We also process anonymous data, aggregated or not, to analyze and produce statistics related to the habits, usage patterns, and demographics of customers as a group or as individuals. Such anonymous data does not allow the identification of the customers to which it relates. We may share anonymous data, aggregated or not, with third parties.
2. Your North Carolina Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the State of North Carolina and would like to learn how your “personal information” is shared with third parties, what categories of personal information that we have shared with third parties in the preceding year, as well as the names and addresses of those third parties, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
3. Use of Information
We will use your personal information in the following ways to operate, maintain, and provide you the features and functionality of the Service, including but not limited to the following:
- (a) To enable you to access and use the Services;
- (b) Enforcing the legal terms that govern your use of the Service;
- (c) To send you marketing and advertising content such as direct mail and email;
- (d) To communicate with you about the Services and administrative purposes;
- (e) We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- (f) For compliance, fraud prevention, and safety;
- (g) We use your personal information for the purposes of the legitimate and legal interests of us or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your prevailing legitimate interests and rights;
- (h) We use your personal information where you have given consent to it.
- (i) We may use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- (j) Rise may enhance or merge your information collected on its Service with data from other third parties for marketing purposes.
4. Disclosure of Information
We may disclose the information we collect or receive from you to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, or other businesses, or service providers who process your information on our behalf to provide or operate the Service for purposes including, without limitation, billing and accounting, hosting, marketing, customer support, accepting deposits and withdrawals.
Rise may use third-party advertising companies. To the extent that we utilize such advertising companies to provide advertisements on our Service, Rise may provide them with your log-in name and demographic information about you that we collect. Those advertising companies may combine that data with other non-personally identifiable data collected by the advertising company from your computer solely for delivering advertisements on our website that are targeted to you.
If Rise is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale, bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, or other change of control, there may be a disclosure of your personal information to another entity related to such event.
5. Protection of Children
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to register for, or use, the Service.
6. Your Information
You can request corrections to factual inaccuracies or deleting of your personal information by contacting our Information Privacy team at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can access and update certain personal information by logging into your account through the Service but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it. We may retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purpose.
7. Data Security
In order to prevent unauthorized access, ensure the correct use of information, and maintain data accuracy, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard the information we collect.
8. Business or Asset Transfer
Rise Indoor Sports may be sold, might sell or buy businesses or assets of businesses, or Rise might merge with another business. Normally, in the instance such transactions, user information is one of the transferred business assets. In the event that Rise, or substantially all the assets of Rise are transferred as part of such a transaction, your information may well be one of the transferred assets. Where and as required by law, Rise will make reasonable effort to provide notice and to notify you via email to the most recent email address that you have provided to Rise of any such change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
9. Changes and Updates