2023 Fall Adult League
This league is designed for adults (18 and over) looking to play for fun! Games are 40 minutes in length, with a running clock. REFEREES WILL BE INCLUDED! There will be five minutes allotted between games, so please be on time for your games. Teams can be all men, all women, or COED.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS FRIDAY, SEPT. 29!
- Play Runs October 3 - November 14
- Times: Tuesday Nights - Games will run from 7-10:30 PM.
- Number of Games: 8 games guaranteed
- Cost: Individual - $80/player, Team - $600/team (must make 1 payment or else all players pay “individual” fee)
- Roster: Roster size is 8 per team. However, additional players may be added to the roster at $80 per player; until roster reaches 10 players. Rotating Rosters (RR) are allowed.
- Format: 5v5 (4 + GK), 40 minute games (running clock), REFEREES INCLUDED THIS YEAR!
Individuals will be placed on a RISE House team.
Do’s and Don’t of the COED Rec League
- DO Bring a good attitude! We want everyone to be able to have fun, no matter your skill level.Be smart when you play.
- DO Bring your friends, and have them play! Sign up as a team, or if you don’t have enough for a full roster, we can help fill in spots.
- DON'T come in trying to run up the score on teams you play. It’s no fun for anyone if you win 20-0.
- DON'T try to hurt anybody. Everyone is playing at a different level, and nobody likes to be kicked in the shins, or pushed into a wall.